PharmRx-1.com Reviews

Vianney Marin

So here I am — worried about the kind of decision to make with regard to buying from PharmRx-1.com. A close friend recommended it to me, after I shared with him that I need to start a brick-and-mortar pharmacy here in Saginaw. Please help me determine its trustworthiness. This is the community I trust the most with such issues. Let's go.

Amada Whitenack

So here I am — worried about the kind of decision to make with regard to buying from PharmRx-1.com. A close friend recommended it to me, after I shared with him that I need to start a brick-and-mortar pharmacy here in Saginaw. Please help me determine its trustworthiness. This is the community I trust the most with such issues. Let's go.
I'll advise you to go for a more mature pharmacy. This one has barely two years on the market, and already claiming to be legit. Give it time.

Do you want to exploit people again using this pharmacy?

Lorilee Bertone

Isn't there a way you can source drugs from the manufacturer?

Let's talk about your business first; is it coming to help people in Saginaw or exploit them?

Kenyatta Tuten

Its tagline, HappyFamilyStore, is found with many other fake pharmacies.

Kimi Huss

The customer reviews posted by the drugstore on its official website are #copied. This can't mean anything good.

Joslyn Schulz

Scamadviser found several risks with the website.

Sheila Oquinn

It's a rogue pharmacy, as cited by LegitScript.com.