Pharmacy2u.co.uk Reviews

Daphna

This online Pharmacy has really good reviews. They have nearly 150,000 reviews which equate to 4.6 stars! I’ve had only positive experiences with them myself, as have all the people I know that have used it. This is also clearly backed up by the positive reviews that are in the thousands!

Damilare

What are everyone’s thoughts and experiences with this online pharmacy?
The site information and website layout is really good, but did you also notice they have an app on google play store? Not many online pharmacies would do that, even the highly rated ones.

Buddy

This online Pharmacy has really good reviews. They have nearly 150,000 reviews which equate to 4.6 stars! I’ve had only positive experiences with them myself, as have all the people I know that have used it. This is also clearly backed up by the positive reviews that are in the thousands!
I will hold you responsible if I make use of this online pharmacy for my drugs next week and it doesn't come early. Pretty sure they deliver early?

The site information and website layout is really good, but did you also notice they have an app on google play store? Not many online pharmacies would do that, even the highly rated ones.
Some scam online pharmacies would do that. It's no point once a pharmacy is not registered.

AngieKatz

From using PharmacyChecker.com to check if the online pharmacy www.Pharmacy2u.co.uk is safe to purchase drugs from by finding out if it's accredited but from the data return from PharmacyChecker.com, it shows that the online pharmacy www.Pharmacy2u.co.uk is not accredited.

Did you check them out using Legitscript as well? I think in my opinion, it's not enough to use one platform to determine or conclude an online pharmacy is fake.

Wild Hair

This shows that they are here for the long-term which is good. I will make my orders from this store soon.

Delilah

Did I just see 160,000 reviews for this pharmacy on the great Trustpilot? This one is more than safe! Let's close this chapter.