Pharmacies that offer a 30% extra pills on refills

Hossan

I understand what you mean, Roton. I feel that is is too good to be true as well. Why would a pharmacy offer you that much of a free gift? It does not make any sense to me one bit.

Liam

Should I be alarmed at pharmacies that offer 30% more extra pills free on refill orders? To me, that just seems a bit too good to be true. I sort of feel like that is someone who is trying to scam me. What do you think?
Do not believe these claims! They might be false. A good pharmacy doesn't need to give you free pills.

Sandi Georges

Should I be alarmed at pharmacies that offer 30% more extra pills free on refill orders? To me, that just seems a bit too good to be true. I sort of feel like that is someone who is trying to scam me. What do you think?
I think there are some conventional ways to know if a pharmacy is legit. How much suspicious a pharmacy offers sound can't do the trick. For example, a legitimate pharmacy must be regulated, and that's undebatable.

SheldonVasquez0

I think we should be careful about this. But in all cases, it is not bad. Some unscrupulous cycles cheat in the name of free/discount. We should be careful about them. Speaking of which, being careful does not make it worse.

Sophia Mia

Dear, don't worry about such a matter. A pharmacy can provide you such an offer for increasing its sales or introducing its product with its customers. But in all cases, it may not right, it has a chance of expiring products or low-quality products. So, you should be careful about this fact.

pervej

Most of them may be a scam that you should be really careful about. I wish you good luck with any decision you take.

Dave

If you're dealing with a regular scammer (which is funny), it may happen. If the pharmacy is one of the safest ones around, you don't need to worry.

Justin Horton

Does it sound realistic for a safe online pharmacy to do such in your opinion?