Pharm247.net Reviews

Chapman

This is a rogue one with a lot of mirror sites around it. It has no approval, and looks fake at a glance.

Grant

Very shady! What do you think?
You don't expect anything good from an unregulated online pharmacy with lots of fake customer reviews and unsafe website like this one. I think as many of us as possible should report it to help others out there.

Bailey

You don't expect anything good from an unregulated online pharmacy with lots of fake customer reviews and unsafe website like this one. I think as many of us as possible should report it to help others out there.
How do you know the reviews are fake?

Bailey

And why do you call a website unsafe? :alien:

Fisher

And why do you call a website unsafe? :alien:
An unsafe website doesn't commit to keeping your personal data private. It can easily expose even your credit card details, and I'm pretty sure you know the damage that comes with that.

Govanni

How do you know the reviews are fake?
All the mirror websites associated with this one have the same and exact reviews, which means that they're being shared across many other websites. What's more, they never increase in number as you'd expect.

All the mirror websites associated with this one have the same and exact reviews, which means that they're being shared across many other websites. What's more, they never increase in number as you'd expect.
And there is no field on the page where you can write and then post your own testimonial

Bailey

I have never paid attention to these facts before o_O