Pet pharmacies

Albertt

My kitten, Brian, has been on antibiotics several times over the course of the past 5 months. And each time I need some for his urination issue, he needs to be seen. Which is an office visit fee, a vet fee, plus the medication amount? I love my cat, but the amount is getting to be crazy. Are there any pet pharmacies online that do not require an RX? My vet will not provide an RX as they want the business there.

Maya

My kitten, Brian, has been on antibiotics several times over the course of the past 5 months. And each time I need some for his urination issue, he needs to be seen. Which is an office visit fee, a vet fee, plus the medication amount? I love my cat, but the amount is getting to be crazy. Are there any pet pharmacies online that do not require an RX? My vet will not provide an RX as they want the business there.
If your kitten must be seen as you've put it, you have no option but to visit a practitioner physically. Unfortunately, you'll have to spend more, but it's worth it.

Kinsley98

Take it to the vet.

Sutton

Your vet should be sued for not doing what is right! I don't support any form of negligence by vet doctors towards animals as such as against the profession.

Anderson

I'm sure you will find money to cure your kitten ☺

Anderson

Have you solved the issue, Albert? How is Brian??

Audrey

Poor Brian!!! I worry about him.

Austen

Brian, you just need to change your vet and speak about an RX.

I want to adopt Brian!!!