People say I have bad breath?

Sam

A lot of people have told me recently that I have bad breath, I brush my teeth every day and I even use a mouth wash but it doesn't seem to change anything. It's really depressing. What could be wrong?

Adams

A lot of people have told me recently that I have bad breath, I brush my teeth every day and I even use a mouth wash but it doesn't seem to change anything. It's really depressing. What could be wrong?
Have you tried seeing your dentist?

Alfredo

Yeah! Just go have your tooth checked. Something might just be hiding between your gums..

Alfredo

Bad breath can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include poor dental hygiene, dehydration or recently eating certain foods like onions or garlic. You can check if you're guilty of any of these..

Sam

Bad breath can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include poor dental hygiene, dehydration or recently eating certain foods like onions or garlic. You can check if you're guilty of any of these.
What underlying disease could cause bad breath?

Ezra

What You Can Do About Bad Breath

-Brush and floss more often.
-Rinse your mouth out.
-Scrape your tongue.
-Avoid foods that sour your breath.
-Kick the tobacco habit.
-Skip after-dinner mints and chew gum instead.
-Keep your gums healthy.
-Moisten your mouth.

Alfredo

What underlying disease could cause bad breath?
Postnasal drip, respiratory and tonsil infections, sinus problems, diabetes, liver and kidney issues, as well as certain blood disorders can all cause bad breath.

Alfredo

In some rarer cases, bad breath could be a sign of cancer or other serious conditions like metabolic disorders.

Lily Michael

What You Can Do About Bad Breath

-Brush and floss more often.
-Rinse your mouth out.
-Scrape your tongue.
-Avoid foods that sour your breath.
-Kick the tobacco habit.
-Skip after-dinner mints and chew gum instead.
-Keep your gums healthy.
-Moisten your mouth.
Thanks Ezra..

Rainbow

Bad breath can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include poor dental hygiene, dehydration or recently eating certain foods like onions or garlic. You can check if you're guilty of any of these..
Onions and garlic cause bad breath all right.😅😅

Rokey

Ginger. While ginger is most commonly used to settle an upset stomach, it also mitigates bad breath.