Pay on delivery?

Brushra

I have seen so many online pharmacies employ the transaction technique of offering free shipping of drugs for their customers but what I haven't really witnessed is paying for the drugs on delivery once it gets to you. Maybe it's being done somewhere or some online pharmacies are already using such selling strategy but for now, I'm not aware of it. Do you have any experience with pay on delivery for your drugs ordered online?

Barida

Pay on delivery will be very difficult to implement on buying drugs, but ordering drugs from some local offline drug stores that got the ability to do delivery can come with payment on delivery options. I guess the reason is that they can easily track those that fail to pay up.

icimiddleton

I think pay on delivery is only available if it is being delivered within the country, there are so many online pharmacies that offer pay on delivery service. But if it is delivered overseas, then the online pharmacies only accept online payments.

Michael

I have seen so many online pharmacies employ the transaction technique of offering free shipping of drugs for their customers but what I haven't really witnessed is paying for the drugs on delivery once it gets to you. Maybe it's being done somewhere or some online pharmacies are already using such selling strategy but for now, I'm not aware of it. Do you have any experience with pay on delivery for your drugs ordered online?
Sure I have, pay on delivery system exists, but somehow, it is not considered the best way for eCommerce sites and online pharmacy are not exempted too.

Jackie

I think this system should work with trusted customers who have been ordering from a particular pharmacy for a long period of time. Otherwise a customer might not be responsible enough to cancel the order if they changed their mind and the delivery will be done or they might mistaken while ordering or refuse to pay so these things are not beneficial for a company. For me it's much easier to pay online and not to worry about money afterwards.

jone

Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment method by which you can pay for your ordered medicine item in cash when the online pharmacy company delivers the medicine item to you at your delivery address.

Keita

I think pay on delivery is only available if it is being delivered within the country, there are so many online pharmacies that offer pay on delivery service. But if it is delivered overseas, then the online pharmacies only accept online payments.
I agree with you. Deliveries that are destined within a country have less damage for the pharmacy in case the customer defaults the payment or gives a wrong address intentionally (it often happens). They're also easier to track down... it's all about the cost-benefit analysis.

ninjaX

It is kinda impossible to pay on delivery if you order overseas, if it is to , then the online pharmacy must have some pharmacy which works for them in your country,or some other institution which works for them. But if the site operates locally, then i guess pay on delivery is possible.

Ella

Pay on delivery is a good deal for the customer but a bad one for the pharmacy, especially if the delivery is destined overseas. Think of making the delivery and then, God forbid, the customers die in a calamity.

Jessica200

I’ve had a positive experience with using Cash on Delivery (COD); it allows you to pay for your delivery which you’ve ordered from the online pharmacy in cash when it’s delivered. This could hopefully work for you too!

Samwell

Such arrangements may give the competitor an edge over you. If I'm the competitor, for example, I can employ 50 people to order from fake locations and then fail to turn up for the payments just to ensure that you make losses so that I thrive.

Zachary

I've not used the pay on delivery for any of my online meds and it was because I have always gotten my drugs from popular online pharmacies. It gives me peace of mind doing so.

Brushra

Such arrangements may give the competitor an edge over you. If I'm the competitor, for example, I can employ 50 people to order from fake locations and then fail to turn up for the payments just to ensure that you make losses so that I thrive.
Fair enough! 👻

George68

I won't take the option of pay on delivery as I'm not always at home. I prefer paying ahead and having the med being delivered to my niece at home.

Vianney Marin

It is kinda impossible to pay on delivery if you order overseas, if it is to , then the online pharmacy must have some pharmacy which works for them in your country,or some other institution which works for them. But if the site operates locally, then i guess pay on delivery is possible.
The truth is that pay on delivery can't work for online pharmacies that are from different countries. If you take a look at it, you'll notice that things are not always done in such a manner as well since it will be difficult for them to get their payments back.

Groom

I think it's a bit of a weird idea, to be honest. You could easily say you didn't even receive it? And who do you pay? The delivery driver? Maybe I'm just a bit clueless when it comes to this but I wouldn't feel comfortable.