Painkiller pills not working for my back pain

Camille Martin

I have been having this serious back pain since I returned from California on an industrial trip. I have used 100 mg of tramadol but it seems the drug is not doing anything. What painkiller should I get again?

I will appreciate every assistance from everyone on this topic, please.
Have you tried out Tramadol? It's quite effective but be careful not to get addicted to it.

Mason Chaney

I have been having this serious back pain since I returned from California on an industrial trip. I have used 100 mg of tramadol but it seems the drug is not doing anything. What painkiller should I get again?

If pain is not gone within 3 days, get in touch with your doctor...

Mayra Moyer

What caused this type of pain? Did you lift something heavy or ...?

Ally Faulkner

Maybe you should try pain relief cream instead of drugs? I think it better affects a specific area of pain 🙄

Allisson Huang

Over the past few years I stopped taking usual well known painkillers because they are harmful for a liver... here are many variants of natural painkillers that are safer and just as effective 🌿