Painkiller pills not working for my back pain

Muller

I have been having this serious back pain since I returned from California on an industrial trip. I have used 100 mg of tramadol but it seems the drug is not doing anything. What painkiller should I get again?

I will appreciate every assistance from everyone on this topic, please.
This is not really good because you may have to go for surgery to reduce your pain. Surgery is the last option I guess, but try another pain killer with your doctors' recommendation for safety purposes.

Kian Sweeney

First of all, check out the expiry date of your pain killer perhaps it expired that's why it's not working. Secondly, visit a doctor and tell him/her to spare the medicine prescribed previously. Third thing is that it may be a serious problem because usually, painkiller kills the normal pain.

Lee Moss

I have been having this serious back pain since I returned from California on an industrial trip. I have used 100 mg of tramadol but it seems the drug is not doing anything. What painkiller should I get again?

Try taking Ibuprofen 400mg and see if there is any improvement in your back pains. So sorry to hear about what you have been experiencing.

Graham Hanson

Go get another prescription of drugs for the back pain. Ensure to inform the doctor the drugs you took before.

I think there are lots of pain killers that you can choose from or ask for a new prescription from your doctor.

Kenneth Broad

Get another pain killer for your back pain. It's as simple as that.

Jayne Oliver

You can take hydrocodone Rx, Tramadol HCL, Oxycodone HCL, Percocet RX, Vicodin RX, Norco RX, Naproxen tablet.