.Org pharmacies

Nia

There are several .org pharmacies that are safe, but I try to stick to sites that are .com since these are the most official and have gone through the process of acquiring their domain website name to appear as legit as possible, which just makes me feel a bit more at ease at putting my trust in them.

gitanog997

Be terribly careful with this company, you can not trust them. Either they're dishonest or they need lax security and their web site isn't secure. when inserting AN order, 2 months later they debited my MasterCard once more for a second imitative order I had to decide my credit.

Cierra Swanson

The safety of online pharmacies is determined by very definitive aspects; certification and authentic customer feedback are just a few. The .org or .com thing doesn't matter in any way.

Luka

Many people are under the assumption that .org would be safe. I know that I would probably have said that they were safe. But after learning about certifications and lists that these pharmacies can be a part of, this plays a huge part in whether they are safe or not.

Emilia

I have always heard that .org websites were safe. However, there are many .org online pharmacies that I would never buy from. I just do not feel that they are safe. What do you feel about .org online pharmacies?
Domains can be sold to anyone and that's a fact that you should always take into consideration. As long as you are able to check and discover that the online pharmacy is a scam website, please do not buy from it for any reason whatsoever.

Spencer41

I would not trust them without looking into the facts first. Just because they say .org does not mean anything in my book. It may sound safe, but unless they are approved with certifications and other things that online pharmacies need, I would skip right over them!

Charles

Be terribly careful with this company, you can not trust them. Either they're dishonest or they need lax security and their web site isn't secure. when inserting AN order, 2 months later they debited my MasterCard once more for a second imitative order I had to decide my credit.
Are you serious? No one has mentioned any pharmacy here! Which pharmacy is this that you're so bitter with?

Dylan

I have always heard that .org websites were safe. However, there are many .org online pharmacies that I would never buy from. I just do not feel that they are safe. What do you feel about .org online pharmacies?
There is no guarantee that .org pharmacies are the safe ones. It's just a matter of domain used to register the website.

Frank9

If you're not sure if the sites are safe or no, make sure to check scamsites.com.

They'll blacklist any sites that are in any way suspicious or have been reported to any legal authorities.

Dark Angel

There are several .org pharmacies that are safe, but I try to stick to sites that are .com since these are the most official and have gone through the process of acquiring their domain website name to appear as legit as possible, which just makes me feel a bit more at ease at putting my trust in them.
There is nothing wrong with .org websites as most of them are great! The basic thing is to be sure that they are verified by CIPA as usual.

Tutsy

Many people are under the assumption that .org would be safe. I know that I would probably have said that they were safe. But after learning about certifications and lists that these pharmacies can be a part of, this plays a huge part in whether they are safe or not.
That's the issue. Being a .org website doesn't guarantee the safety of information provided. It is always important to check the necessary certifications before going ahead.

Brennan

You're simply trying to say that all pharmacies that belong to organizations are safe, which is wrong. There are fraudsters' organizations, too.

Diya Ford

Whether the online pharmacy domain is .org or .com, the most important thing is for it to be a safe online pharmacy.

Brady Pugh

Does it really matter what the online pharmacies website ends up with? The important thing is having the online pharmacies be safe to order drugs from.