Ordering vaccine online?

Julie Pepper

I have been planning on getting a vaccination for hepatitis but I'm split between ordering for the vaccine through online pharmacy stores and going to the health center to get the vaccine. If you are in my shoes, what would be your line of action and decision in such a situation?
I think I would prefer going to health care center for the vaccination of hepatitis. I did used health center when I got myself vaccinated.

Mark Venn

I have been planning on getting a vaccination for hepatitis but I'm split between ordering for the vaccine through online pharmacy stores and going to the health center to get the vaccine. If you are in my shoes, what would be your line of action and decision in such a situation?
Either one should be okay as long as you have nurse that can give it to you or you are good at doing it yourself.

Elwyn Morgan

If it's your first ever time of getting vaccination in your adult life, I would recommend going to the health center.

Greg Bell

I have always used health centers for getting all my vaccination, I believe it's safer.

Carrie Hansen

If I can give myself the vaccine effectively without any complications, I wouldn't mind doing it at home.

Keaton Vang

Vaccine are too delicate for me to order it online. I'd rather go to health center for it.

Conner Haney

I haven't gotten any vaccine since I'm an adult, so I believe going to health care centers will be best idea.

Macie Durham

Can one really order for vaccines online? I'm thinking some medications aren't available for online orders?