OnlinePharmaciesCanada.com, Legit or Scam?

Audrey

100% scam company. Never order them if you love your time and money. You will end up getting frustrated. I personally suggest that you should keep ordering from your good old regular and reliable online pharmacy even at the prices higher until and unless they don't have something that you are looking for.

Indira

They are not legit, can end up taking your money without sending drugs to you. I still don't understand the reason some of these scammers decide to make use of Canadian fake online pharmacies to do this evil, I see it as greed.
I always ensure that I check if such an online pharmacy is registered before making any order from them.

Mercle

100% scam company. Never order them if you love your time and money. You will end up getting frustrated. I personally suggest that you should keep ordering from your good old regular and reliable online pharmacy even at the prices higher until and unless they don't have something that you are looking for.
What if I don't have a "good old regular and reliable pharmacy" as you're saying? Will you suggest another one for me?

Angel face

Why do you think that it is a rogue pharmacy? In my opinion, this is quite a trustable platform. They have approvals and positive reviews.
I've had a positive experience buying from this online pharmacy, but it seems they've tailed off a bit.