Online Review vs Offline Review

Damilare

Should you really buy drugs based on a review or professional advice?

An online review can be deadly because you do not really know if doors reviews are fake or real what I think should be the best yardstick for anyone who wants to procure drugs online.

Doctor's recommendation is the best, so, buy drugs based on what your doctor recommended not based on what someone drops as a review because a drug is not like a phone or shoe that you wear. Doctor's recommendation is the best review so either you're buying drugs online or offline please ensure you consult your physician first and they tell you what to buy, so, use that as your yardstick to procure drugs not a review as they can be misleading.

Henry

The biggest challenge of online review is that some of them are bought which doesn't look cool, though it's one of the marketing strategies to get visitors to the website.

While I agree with you that the recommendation by your doctor is great and can help, one can also get in touch with great online pharmacies by asking friends which is the reason I am happy to be on this forum.

I got to start buying drugs online as a result of the online pharmacy recommended here and the experience has been great.

Rowan

Personally, I don't care which medium the reviews came from. What I'm interested in is how genuine and trustworthy the reviews are and also if such reviews can be verified. Once all these questions are answered for me, then I'm good to go.

Should you really buy drugs based on review or professional advice?

An online review can be deadly because you do not really know if doors reviews are fake or real what I think should be the best yardstick for anyone who wants to procure drugs online.

Doctor's recommendation is the best, so, buy drugs based on what your doctor recommended not based on what someone drops as a review because a drug is not like a phone or shoe that you wear. Doctor's recommendation is the best review so either you're buying drugs online or offline please ensure you consult your physician first and they tell you what to buy, so, use that as your yardstick to procure drugs not a review as they can be misleading.
In some cases, you'll need none of them. I'll simply try out a painkiller like paracetamol when I have a headache.

Dilan

Both online and offline reviews are good for me. When it's possible to get two, I don't see why you would want to get only one.

Rover

Should you really buy drugs based on review or professional advice?

Doctor's recommendation is the best when we talk about how to buy drugs anywhere because the doctor will run a test to see what's wrong and the best prescription to give.

Fergie

I think currently, I'm more comfortable with online reviews because 90% of all I use are purchased online including my drugs. So, I root more for online pharmacy reviews.

Miguel

The biggest challenge of online review is that some of them are bought which doesn't look cool, though it's one of the marketing strategies to get visitors to the website.

While I agree with you that the recommendation by your doctor is great and can help, one can also get in touch with great online pharmacies by asking friends which is the reason I am happy to be on this forum.

I got to start buying drugs online as a result of the online pharmacy recommended here and the experience has been great.
I don't depend on online reviews for buying drugs as I focus on ensuring that I get the drugs from friends' recommendations most times.

Raccoon

Most times I don't buy drugs online because I'm still new to the trend. So, I have my preference for offline reviews and recommendations from people I know.

Romeo Landry

Our lives are literally lived online in this era, so I think going for online pharmacy reviews seems more feasible.