Online prescription or physical doctor face to face prescription?

Roberts

Individual differences in human beings play a very huge role in influencing our choices and decisions when it comes to deciding whether to get drugs prescription online or going to meet with a doctor at the hospital. Some people might be as a result of not being able to afford to pay the doctor. But in a situation where the money isn't the problem, which medium do you prefer for getting your prescription?

Albert

Online prescription is preferable to doctor visitation as it saves time. I may have the funds to afford visiting the hospital, but when I realize that I have other things that I will be doing instead of being on transit, I will pick online consultation.

Ethel

For the fact technology has made life easier and better, I think it's part of the reason why most people are now being open to using an online pharmacy for their health care benefits because it's basically cheaper and more convenient for use. In a situation where people find it too expensive to afford to go to the hospital, the online pharmacy offers the best alternative.

Jackie

Individual differences in human beings play a very huge role in influencing our choices and decisions when it comes to deciding whether to get drugs prescription online or going to meet with a doctor at the hospital. Some people might be as a result of not being able to afford to pay the doctor. But in a situation where the money isn't the problem, which medium do you prefer for getting your prescription?
On the Internet one can get a prescription for almost any medicine, except those that are under special control. However, you must remember that before buying a prescription online, you must be 100% sure that this medicine will help you and will not cause harm to health. If you do not have such confidence, it is necessary to consult a doctor personally, otherwise, the wrong medication will affect your health.

Taffyapple

I just spent a few hours at the urgent care waiting to get in. It is supposed to be first come first served, yet some were getting in before me just to get a flu shot. They should have had to wait like me so times like this it would have been nice to see a doctor online.

Idella

One saves time, online prescription, while offline consultation, which is meeting the doctor face to face is a bit expensive and can waste time. However, offline medical consultation is quite effective and it depends on how minor that sickness is that can make me take online prescription instead of going to see a doctor. It depends on certain factors.

Lovell Simmons

As much as I would love to get prescriptions online, I would pick a face to face conversation and a prescription live.