Online pharmacies with free shipping?

Casey

Does anyone know of any online pharmacies that offer free shipping all the time? Not just for first-time customers? Thanks.
It depends on your location. Basically free shipping is only available inside one country. Where do you live?

Martinsx

From what I understand and from my experience so far dealing with purchasing drugs using online pharmacy is that it depends on the particular online pharmacy you are purchasing from and the destination for your drugs to be shipped.

To make things easier for you in knowing about pharmacy that offers free shipping and the cost of others that don't offer free shipping, make use of PharmacyChecker and get all the information you need.

Darren

Chemist4u.com is often offering free shipping to their customers on all purchases.

Pharmacy2u.com also is a great choice for you if you’re looking for free shipping online pharmacies.

Henry

Chemist4u.com is often offering free shipping to their customers on all purchases.

Pharmacy2u.com also is a great choice for you if you’re looking for free shipping online pharmacies.
Pharmacy2u.com offers free shipping in states where they are residing. For other states, you get to pay a certain percentage to get the drugs you ordered. This is a bit fair than paying the full cost of home delivery which can be expensive if you use express delivery.

Jessica200

I’ve recently discovered PillPack which I think is associated with amazon. This brand that if you have amazon prime you’ll get free next day shipping on all your medical orders! Let me know if this works for you!

Tracey

Recently I've found a wonderful Canadian site for buying medicine online. This is 90DayMeds.com. They have a good range of pills and quite reasonable pricing. Besides, they have free shipping for both Canada and the US. Highly recommended!!

Last edited:

Austen

Recently I've found a wonderful Canadian site for buying medicine online. This is 90DayMeds.com. They have a good range of pills and quite reasonable pricing. Besides, they have free shipping for both Canada and the US. Highly recommend!!
Hey, Tracey! You look like a smart lady so I think we can rely on you... But let me ask you madam have you ever ordered anything from this very website? Do you have a positive experience with them?

Puma

It depends on your location. Basically free shipping is only available inside one country. Where do you live?
Some free shipping can occur from one country to another. It depends on the cost of the meds as well.

Groom

The Independent Online Pharmacy offer free shipping, which is something I really appreciate, especially for such a highly reputed company with such reasonable prices.

Play me

I’ve recently discovered PillPack which I think is associated with amazon. This brand that if you have amazon prime you’ll get free next day shipping on all your medical orders! Let me know if this works for you!
Are you sure they can deliver to another country within such a period of time? Let's say my friend buying from China.

Azalea

Have you had great success with both to conclude? If no, stop spreading this information.

Marvin Gordon

Is that even a question? This is 2020 and about half of the pharmacies in the western world free delivery. UK is notorious for online pharmacies that offer free delivery.

Matthew Maher

Hey, Tracey! You look like a smart lady so I think we can rely on you... But let me ask you madam have you ever ordered anything from this very website? Do you have a positive experience with them?
Nowadays people trust one another from looks...no problem though.

Frank9

This sounds good! Are they still offering free services now?