Online Doctors

ALEJANDRO

Doctors can give online prescriptions when they have an idea of what is really wrong with you. While I prefer going for a lab test before making orders from an online pharmacy, I still see prescriptions from experienced doctors online as a viable means to save the cost of medication once done well.

Emma73

Has anyone ever gotten an online prescription through an online doctor? I have seen where some people visit doctors over the internet through a video chat to diagnose the issue they are having. Do these doctors give prescriptions?
They give a prescription that is legit and has worked for me. The thing is when you are able to give a clear explanation of how you are feeling is something that can help them give you the right drugs.

I have personally used online doctors and online pharmacy for as long as I can remember and I'm completely satisfied with their services over the years. The most important thing to do is to make sure that the online pharmacy you are using is legit because it's how you can rest assured that their doctors are professionals in the medical field.

Amelia32

One of my very good friends had the misfortune of getting in bed with a fake online pharmacy and she got a bad prescription from a likely fake online doctor as well. She was lucky not to have used the prescription in purchasing her meds because it would have been fatal for her. I got to advise her to be very careful in using just any online pharmacy found on the internet because there are so many fakes.

Arya

Has anyone ever gotten an online prescription through an online doctor? I have seen where some people visit doctors over the internet through a video chat to diagnose the issue they are having. Do these doctors give prescriptions?
They do based on history that you let them know. I don't think, though, that it is better than face to face appointment with a medical doctor.

Jordan88

I have and they delivered an outstanding service!