OffshoreCheapMeds.com Reviews

Fatima Parrish

Hi there. I'm thinking about getting a few drugs from this Canadian pharmacy. I've determined that it has stayed in the industry for at least 9 years, which is almost enough to convince me that it's been serving patients with quality drugs without being closed down for all that period. However, there are a few creepy stuff that I think is off the grid. What advice can you give me?

Sydnee Bean

Hi there. I'm thinking about getting a few drugs from this Canadian pharmacy. I've determined that it has stayed in the industry for at least 9 years, which is almost enough to convince me that it's been serving patients with quality drugs without being closed down for all that period. However, there are a few creepy stuff that I think is off the grid. What advice can you give me?
It's surprising how the pharmacy's website looks safe despite having no approval from the relevant regulatory bodies. It's dangerous!

Malachi Mcbride

With only a 1% trust score from ScamAdviser, I don't think this one can help. Perhaps find another one.

Ashanti West

I've used it! The pharmacy has no approval but it delivers. There are a lot more pharmacies like it that deliver quality drugs without approvals. The approval process often takes too long, so other pharmacies like it opt to bypass it and sell drugs as long as customers are satisfied. It's safe. Don't worry.

There are a lot more things to consider other than the period Whit it has taken in the industry. Don't be fooled. Do your research well.

Nolan Johnson

I've used it! The pharmacy has no approval but it delivers. There are a lot more pharmacies like it that deliver quality drugs without approvals. The approval process often takes too long, so other pharmacies like it opt to bypass it and sell drugs as long as customers are satisfied. It's safe. Don't worry.
There are a lot of risks that come with this. What if the pharmacy delivers poor-quality drugs? Who shall you report to? Think again.

So what is your trust in the pharmacy based upon?

Keagan Wang

This is information from NABP. I don't need to say more. Do I?

Callie Escobar

Hi there. I'm thinking about getting a few drugs from this Canadian pharmacy. I've determined that it has stayed in the industry for at least 9 years, which is almost enough to convince me that it's been serving patients with quality drugs without being closed down for all that period. However, there are a few creepy stuff that I think is off the grid. What advice can you give m
Health is a serious thing. You ought to do your research extensively. There are so many ways through which a pharmacy website can survive online without getting closed. Think about regulation, the reviews, quality of drugs (are they approved?), and other stuff.

Lea Serrano

Health is a serious thing. You ought to do your research extensively. There are so many ways through which a pharmacy website can survive online without getting closed. Think about regulation, the reviews, quality of drugs (are they approved?), and other stuff.
How is it possible to survive online without being closed despite various reports to the authorities?

I also trust the pharmacy because I've seen few people that have gotten their drugs delivered from them.

Wilson Bowen

An online pharmacy without any regulatory approval from any body can't add any value to patients' lives. This case is closed. Let's find other pharmacies and review them.

Alisha Ellison

I like the team of users of this website. They can neither mislead nor let you down. Thanks for raising the flag on this internet-based pharmacy. I hope most of us now have the general information that it's a rogue one.

I hope that you haven't run out of options. This one is a killer; trust me!