Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Lewis

I have been acting weirdly recently so I want to ask; how would I know if I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as the symptoms are looking very similar..🤔

Lewis

I have been acting weirdly recently so I want to ask; how would I know if I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as the symptoms are looking very similar..🤔
Compulsive behaviors, easy forgetfulness and repetition of things...

Rokey

OCD is a medical condition that is characterized by excessive thoughts (obsessions) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions) just as Lewis mentioned above.

Don

What do you mean by unreasonable thoughts?
OCD often centers on themes such as a fear of germs or the need to arrange objects in a specific manner. Symptoms usually begin gradually and vary throughout life.

Adams

What is OCD about anyway?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images, or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings.

Felix

OCD is due to genetic and hereditary factors. Chemical, structural and functional abnormalities in the brain are the cause.

Felix

But something has to trigger it at least..
They can be triggered by a personal crisis, abuse, or something negative that affects you a lot, like the death of a loved one. It's more likely if people in your family have OCD or another mental health disorder, such as depression or anxiety. OCD symptoms include obsessions, compulsions, or both.

Bell

They can be triggered by a personal crisis, abuse, or something negative that affects you a lot, like the death of a loved one. It's more likely if people in your family have OCD or another mental health disorder, such as depression or anxiety. OCD symptoms include obsessions, compulsions, or both.
Genetic diseases are so not cool.😐