Obesity

Alfredo

I have had extra weight since school years, now I'm 28 and my weight is 130 kg. I can't stop eating and have no motivation cause my boyfriend broke up with me a year ago and my relatives are not supportive at all. Please, tell me how to start living a normal life??
Something serious must have happened in your childhood and you started eating your feelings.

Audrey

I have had extra weight since school years, now I'm 28 and my weight is 130 kg. I can't stop eating and have no motivation cause my boyfriend broke up with me a year ago and my relatives are not supportive at all. Please, tell me how to start living a normal life??
Life in the US is becoming more and more nervous, and studies show a strong connection between stress and obesity. People who are under severe stress can resort to overeating. It is known that stress can disrupt metabolic processes.

Are you under too much stress?

Anderson

We all heard the phrase "stress eat." But in fact, any negative feeling can be eaten: sadness, depression, anxiety. This process is called emotional overeating, or emotional nutrition, and involves filling in the deficit of good mood due to the proven and easily accessible resource - food.

Jasmine Robbins

Life in the US is becoming more and more nervous, and studies show a strong connection between stress and obesity. People who are under severe stress can resort to overeating. It is known that stress can disrupt metabolic processes.

Are you under too much stress?
Yes, my life is rather stressful.

Jasmine Robbins

You should let your emotions run away, go through those moments again. Perhaps you locked yourself away from the rest of the world and your feelings eat away at you from the inside.
That's exactly what happened and how I feel now. This advice is very straight to the point.