NetMeds.com reviews

Charlize Ruiz

NetMeds.com is legit as far as I know, just checked out on the internet for some info, and I could say that netmeds.com is a safe site. But I came to this conclusion by googling, so do not come to any conclusions using my comment alone, it will be great if someone who used this site could post a comment here.

Sharon Houston

Hi, actually when I checked for reviews about this site, I could see that there are both positive and negative reviews. It actually is a balanced site. But on the other hand, all these reviews tell us that the site really exists. Most of the negative reviews are regarding late deliveries which are actually not a big issue. There might be some bad reviews, but all of those points out that the site is not a scam.

Ivy Powers

I totally agree with @Sharon Houston, if it is a fake site, you can't find buyer reviews, well there might be few but they are easily detectable. There are positive as well as negative feedbacks regarding this site so I guess this site is legit.

Hadley Guzman

There are lots of reviews saying that the ordered items arrived late, other than that there were no other complaints such as bad quality products or scamming. And there were lots of positive reviews too, so this is a legit site, but i guess the delivery service is not at all good... lol

Rodolfo Pacheco

I think NetMeds.com is a legit site that actually delivers the drugs, but as mentioned above, the delivery service might not be satisfying sometimes, but other than that, NetMeds.com is fine.

Darien Mora

It seems like NetMeds.com is a legit site but with poor delivery service, there were no complaints saying that the goods didn't arrive or received goods with bad quality or any cheating of money. So if you ask if it is legit, then it is legit...

Catherine Davies

NetMeds.com is a legit site, all the customer reviews whether good or bad makes it a real site that delivers products, but as mentioned above, the delivery services might not be satisfying.

Makaila Conley

I have to say the same thing, that is, this site seems legit, but honestly I can't confirm it because I haven't used this site, but when considering all the customer reviews, we could come to a conclusion that the site is real. But as everyone here said, the delivery service might be bad. It would be really helpful if anyone who has used this site can comment here telling us their experiences.

Romeo Landry

@Roberts, I do agree with you. I too think this site is safe because most of the information and reviews and ratings support that it is a legit site, but no one in this forum or any of our friends have used this site, so please be cautious, if you can contact the site customer care, it would be the best.

brycemccall

I think this site is legit because there are many customer feedbacks, but all the same, I guess customers are not happy with the delivery services because many have complained about late deliveries. So I guess it's safe to order from this site, but there might be a delay when you receive the package. Btw as @Caroline Rodgers said, there are few complaints about receiving wrong medications as well.

Mukul

Yes, this online pharmacy is very legit. With a mixture of feedbacks, it will be up to you to decide if this is a pharmacy that you will want to deal with. Part of the issue sounds like maybe the mail service.

Wang

I just tried using LegitScript to check if NetMeds.com is recognized as a safe online pharmacy but there is no record of the online pharmacy on LegitScript. There is a possibility of the online pharmacy NetMeds.com being a fake online pharmacy or not, I can't really say but what I can do is research more on it to be sure.

mark Victor

This site does seem very legit, but there are some facts holding back too, but when we take everything into consideration, we can conclude that this site is legit. But I am not sure of it, proceed at your own risk.

Kiwi

This site is legit as far as I know, there are many reviews written by customers if you google for NetMeds.com reviews. That indicates that the site is true, and they do deliver medications to the buyers. Like most of the members here have mentioned, this site does have a lower rating for delivering ordered products on time, but there are many good ratings and reviews. Wish someone who has used netmeds.com was here with us so he/she can share their experiences with us.

riya

Hi, actually when I checked for reviews about this site, I could see that there are both positive and negative reviews. It actually is a balanced site. But on the other hand, all these reviews tell us that the site really exists. Most of the negative reviews are regarding late deliveries which are actually not a big issue. There might be some bad reviews, but all of those points out that the site is not a scam.
It is a legit pharmacy that anyone can buy their drugs from. I tried them out once to see if it's a scam, I was disappointed with the plan 😂

EDWARD

I don't trust Indian pharmacies and doctors. So, although that may be a legit website in technical terms, I am not going to go with it personally.