Need your feedback!

Brandon

Staff member
It's very important for us to have a convenient user-friendly forum where you can find answers to your questions, share ideas and experiences, get some advice, so we would be more than happy if you paid attention to this thread and say some words about this forum, maybe you have some suggestions how to make it better?

Henry

The forum is doing pretty great as I have contributed and learned a thing or two from members as regards online pharmacy and drugs in general. The web page loads very fast and that is a good sign that the forum owners are doing okay to keep the website up and running.

Adding an article section will be great where matters that concern online pharmacy, drug use and side effects of taking some of the medicine. That's all for now.

Barida

I have learnt a lot from this forum. Before now, I don't even know how to make orders of medicine online, but the threads created by members of the forum has helped me to start buying drugs online for my family members as well. Thank you to the brain behind RXDISCUSS - Health Community.

johnsms

I like this forum. There is good health information here. I want to say thank you to Brandon, the rxdiscuss.com staff, and everyone who contributed their share to make this a wonderful forum. I hope this forum will continue to grow, and that you will all continue to add useful information to this forum. Well done everyone, for taking part in this forum.

Michael

It's very important for us to have a convenient user-friendly forum where you can find answers to your questions, share ideas and experiences, get some advice, so we would be more than happy if you paid attention to this thread and say some words about this forum, maybe you have some suggestions how to make it better?

I really like the site, it's educative and information shared here would really go a long way to save lives and more importantly, the ideas shared here go a long way in building trust in some companies and some products. Nice work guys, keep it up.

Alfredo

I have really enjoyed this site since I joined and I cherish the experience of the members of this platform, such a great place to be and I am inviting more of my friends to join this forum. Good work admin.

Lopez

Hi @Brandon, can you please tell me why my preference is showing ignoring? I tried to check if there was any message or post I missed but found none or should I just ignore that status, but sincerely, I don't feel comfortable with it, it triggers my curiosity. Can you help me fix it?

Brandon

Staff member
Hi @Brandon, can you please tell me why my preference is showing ignoring? I tried to check if there was any message or post I missed but found none or should I just ignore that status, but sincerely, I don't feel comfortable with it, it triggers my curiosity. Can you help me fix it?
I checked your account and can say that everything is good with your preferences. No need to worry! :)

Lopez

Yes, it's really a great site I've been here for a few months now and I'm really enjoying posts and information I'm getting from this platform. It is really nice to have a website like these helping people with useful information to save lives.

aarav446

It's really a very good site. I am facing an issue to create a new post. I want to create a post, not a thread. Please suggest.

Pedro Frost

It is really so lovely place, this site is qualified educative and extra-ordinary, I can achieve more knowledge on this site.

Marshall

This site is quite a place to be. We can find here a great piece of advice, information, and whatnot. It is a very good effort and kudos to the makers of this site for giving us such a wonderful platform for our own well being.

Thomas

I would appreciate if this forum has a little marketplace that sells drugs as well, just like the infamous BodyBuilding Forum does. Also, a Miscellaneous category just like that on the BodyBuilding Forum would be appreciated a lot as well.