Need to order med without prescription

Christina

I am in a place where I can't get a prescription and need to order zithromax or azithromycin (antibiotic). Can anyone tell me a legit website to order this from without a prescription? I ordered this about 8 years ago from a site without a prescription and it worked fine, just can't remember the site.
We have lists of legit pharmacies in the following threads, please, check there:
And also look at this category, you can go to each website and search for the med you need, then read if it goes with or without prescription.

Alfredo

I am in a place where I can't get a prescription and need to order zithromax or azithromycin (antibiotic). Can anyone tell me a legit website to order this from without a prescription? I ordered this about 8 years ago from a site without a prescription and it worked fine, just can't remember the site.
Buying antibiotics without a prescription isn't an easy thing to do...

Lynda38

We have lists of legit pharmacies in the following threads, please, check there:
And also look at this category, you can go to each website and search for the med you need, then read if it goes with or without prescription.
Thanks Christina... I have searched for Days and Days... They all require a prescription and the ones that don't, most people say are scams. That's why I came here hoping someone would be able to help.

Christina

Thanks Christina... I have searched for Days and Days... They all require a prescription and the ones that don't, most people say are scams. That's why I came here hoping someone would be able to help.
Probably someone would if it's possible to find such a pharmacy because legit ones will never sell antibiotics without prescriptions.

Anderson

Some legit pharmacies have the consultation service so if you pay for a doctor's consultation and answer their questions they will give you a prescription and sell meds. But in this case, you will have to pay.

Alfredo

Some legit pharmacies have the consultation service so if you pay for a doctor's consultation and answer their questions they will give you a prescription and sell meds. But in this case, you will have to pay.
I think this method is more reliable because there is a chance to be scammed using the services of some unknown online pharmacies that claim to deliver meds without asking for your prescription.

Lynda38

I think this method is more reliable because there is a chance to be scammed using the services of some unknown online pharmacies that claim to deliver meds without asking for your prescription.
It's amazing though, doctors hand antibiotics out like candy as it suits the industry financially... they are terrible for you and I only take them when absolutely necessary. Which is now... but to suggest the reason for prescriptions is to protect people, would be absurd.

Lynda38

... Thanks Anderson, the problem I see with those websites and reviews, is it takes weeks to get everything accomplished. If you can tell me one that doesn't take long, I'd gladly pay for it.

Anderson

... Thanks Anderson, the problem I see with those websites and reviews, is it takes weeks to get everything accomplished. If you can tell me one that doesn't take long, I'd gladly pay for it.
Lynda, I'm giving you a few links to the websites with consultations. I think the process doesn't take long, have a look, and choose the best variant. And you didn't tell us where you are and if you need an American online pharmacy or another one, so I have chosen different ones.

Did you handle this situation? Or do you still need help?

Ava3

I don't think any legitimate online pharmacies would be open to selling drugs without prescription for you.

Brenda Bromley

This is straight to the point and will help anyone looking for prescription.

Stephen Wilson

The list will be helpful to me as well when making meds orders. I appreciate.

Harold West

Why would you want to get meds without prescription? Is anything wrong with doing it right?