Need tips about diet and hair loss

Brushra

Give me some tips about what diet should I take and avoid preventing my hair loss. Please give me help. Thanks! πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Brandon

Staff member
Give me some tips about what diet should I take and avoid preventing my hair loss. Please give me help. Thanks! πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ
I have recently read an article about the perfect diet to prevent hair loss :giggle: You need to have low-fat dairy products that are sources of calcium. Essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 you can find in eggs, walnuts, and oats. Prunes and carrots are also good for you as they help improve the quality of hair.

Christina

Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and some food can prevent it so eat more spinach, oat porridge and bars, lentils. Chicken is good because it is rich in high-quality protein which strengthens fragile hair and prevents breakage. And don't forget about Vitamin C which is contained in fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi πŸ₯

There are a few ways I can tell that will easily prevent your hair from falling. Vitamin C deficiency in the body increases hair fall. So it is absolutely necessary to take care of this vitamin. So I advise you to eat a diet rich in Vitamin C. Also available in the market is e-cap, which works very fast to stop hair fall.

Brandon

Staff member
There are a few ways I can tell that will easily prevent your hair from falling. Vitamin C deficiency in the body increases hair fall. So it is absolutely necessary to take care of this vitamin. So I advise you to eat a diet rich in Vitamin C. Also available in the market is e-cap, which works very fast to stop hair fall.
What is e-cap and how does it work?

What is e-cap and how does it work?
It is basically a Vitamin E capsule, it helps to eliminate all the vitamin E deficiency, such as preventing blood clotting and acts as an antioxidant. It also eliminates muscle weakness, helps to brighten skin, provides nourishment to maintain blood circulation of hair.

Henry

Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and some food can prevent it so eat more spinach, oat porridge and bars, lentils. Chicken is good because it is rich in high-quality protein which strengthens fragile hair and prevents breakage. And don't forget about Vitamin C which is contained in fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi πŸ₯
Eating lots of fruits, as you suggested, is one way to minimize the risk of having hair loss. For the ladies, however, they should be careful of the type of hair cream that they use to avoid having hair loss. The types that we use can contribute to it.

aaronhmorris243

Solutions to help reduce or deal with hair loss: wash your hair regularly with a mild shampoo, use vitamins for hair loss, enrich the diet with protein, use scalp massage with essential oils, avoid brushing wet hair.

Caitlin27

Here are some great nutrients which will help not only reduce balding, but help prevent it!

Omega-3 Fatty Acids

This benefits both the hair shaft and the cell membranes on the skin lining your scalp, which aids in the nourishment of the hair follicles. An added benefit is their ability to add elasticity to follicles which aid in the prevention of brittle strands breaking off.

Foods to eat: Flaxseeds, walnuts, salmon, tuna, kale, Brussels sprouts, rapeseed oil.

Zinc

Zinc keeps your scalp and hair healthy by boosting tissue growth and cell repair, whilst also regulating hormones, including testosterone, as well as helping to maintain production of oil-secreting glands on the scalp that help your hair grow.

Foods to eat: Chickpeas, wheat germ, oysters, beef, veal liver, roast beef.

Tip- you can also take supplements, but only a daily dose of 11mg is needed per day.

Protein

Hair strands are made of collagen, a type of protein, and so eating a diet rich in high-quality, naturally occurring protein makes perfect sense and provides the building blocks for maintains strong hair follicles.

The foods to eat: Greek yogurt, eggs yolks, kale, peanuts, beans, peas, lentils, tofu, chicken, turkey.

Tip: if you struggle to fit in protein throughout your daily meals, consider supplementing your diet with a protein shake. The daily recommended daily allowance is 1g per Kg of body weight.

robinbush376

I have recently read an article about the perfect diet to prevent hair loss :giggle: You need to have low-fat dairy products that are sources of calcium. Essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 you can find in eggs, walnuts, and oats. Prunes and carrots are also good for you as they help improve the quality of hair.
As Hair Loss and hair fall due to faulty dietary or eating habits generally occur one should be careful. The vigorous dieting leads them to lose hair at a great speed. Crash dieting makes the body deprived of many important nutrients which leads to terrible hair loss and the hair falls off easily.

sharlin

Men are as touchy about hair as women are about their backsides. it is a sensitive subject, one that raises many concerns and leads to paranoid treatments and extreme measures. However, until the matter begins, there's little thought put into nourishing hair aside from the lather and rinse routine. Before you begin losing stay over hair loss and book appointments with trichologists, take a better check out what you’re eating. the likelihood is that even slight modifications made to what you eat by incorporating ingredients that aid hair growth and health will have a drastic impact. While genes and lifestyle will always have the whip hand, here’s what you'll eat to assist curb that receding hairline.
  1. Carrots
  2. Prunes
  3. Green peas
  4. Oats
  5. Shrimps
  6. Walnuts