Need Opinions On Taoist Sexual Master - Mantak Chia

Fox

If you are someone who is really enthusiastic about sex and sexuality, then I am certain that you heard the name "Mantak Chia" before. The man has an array of bestselling books and he is perhaps the most popular Taoist master in the western world currently.

Some say he is a fraud, while others say he is a lifesaver.

I never took him seriously until I saw his interview on London Real by Brian Rose.

What are your opinions on Mantak Chia and his teachings?

Do you think that he is a real master?

Barker

I blame Mantak Chia for my chronic epididymitis, orchitis, prostatitis and varicocele. I don't think that I can ever have a baby. All thanks to Master Mantak Chia.

Fox

I blame Mantak Chia for my chronic epididymitis, orchitis, prostatitis and varicocele. I don't think that I can ever have a baby. All thanks to Master Mantak Chia.
How would his practices give you all that?

Barker

How would his practices give you all that?
Not just me. His practices made hundreds if not thousands impotent. Do your own research. Him and his boss Rupert Murdoch pay a lot of money to the internet experts to get the negative stuff about his practices removed from the search engines. I advise that you read Ian Abram Clark's article on him.

Ball

Come on man. It can't just be Mantak Chia's practices. I mean yes, what he teaches and preaches sounds so weird, but it can't just be it.

Barker

Come on man. It can't just be Mantak Chia's practices. I mean yes, what he teaches and preaches sounds so weird, but it can't just be it.
I swear that I was perfectly healthy before. I had none of those conditions. If you research well enough, you would find that I am not the only one who ended up like that due to his weird practices.