Need Advice Regarding Sleep Schedule

Sydnee Bean

I need some advice. I'm trying my best to fix my sleep schedule and I want to wake up at 4 am every day. But my sleeping schedule is really messed up and I've gone from sleeping at 11 pm to sleep at 4-5 am. Do you guys have any tips or any advice for me?

Malachi Mcbride

Don’t drink caffeine. Turn all your lights off in your room, this will make you more sleepy/tired. Don’t use electronics an hour before your bedtime. These strategies usually helped me for waking up for school.

Sydnee Bean

I really want to reset my sleeping schedule because I want to be more productive and so that I can do more with my life.

Ashanti West

Sleep today at 12pm, tomorrow at 11pm and so on till you reach 9 or 8pm. Make sure you work hard during the day to become tired.

Peter1

I need some advice. I'm trying my best to fix my sleep schedule and I want to wake up at 4 am everyday. But my sleeping schedule is really messed up and I've gone from sleeping at 11pm to sleeping at 4-5 am. Do you guys have any tips or any advice for me?
Try to do more during the day to get tired and be ready to fall asleep earlier than usual

Tommy Francis

I need some advice. I'm trying my best to fix my sleep schedule and I want to wake up at 4 am everyday. But my sleeping schedule is really messed up and I've gone from sleeping at 11pm to sleeping at 4-5 am. Do you guys have any tips or any advice for me?
Experts recommend several steps to take during the day and in the hours before bedtime.
  • Exercise. Regular exercise is important to overall health; it reduces stress and promotes sleep.
  • Avoid stimulants. Caffeinated beverages and foods, including coffee, energy drinks, and certain chocolates, are stimulants that can interfere with sleep, especially if taken in the evening.
  • Avoid nicotine.
  • Avoid daytime naps.
  • Use your bed for only sleep or sex. Avoid doing any other activities in bed, such as working, reading, eating, or watching TV.

Experts recommend several steps to take during the day and in the hours before bedtime.
  • Exercise. Regular exercise is important to overall health; it reduces stress and promotes sleep.
  • Avoid stimulants. Caffeinated beverages and foods, including coffee, energy drinks, and certain chocolates, are stimulants that can interfere with sleep, especially if taken in the evening.
  • Avoid nicotine.
  • Avoid daytime naps.
  • Use your bed for only sleep or sex. Avoid doing any other activities in bed, such as working, reading, eating, or watching TV.
I watch movies on my phones. Could this be the reason I don't sleep early?