My wife snores, what should I do?

Hugo Warren

Yes, I've got the prettiest woman on earth, and she has got the body that I cherish every time. What I don't like is that whenever we sleep, she snores a lot without knowing. I was thinking of how I will let her know about it without making her feel bad about it. What should I do?
I hate snoring people!

Vivian Ruiz

Yes, I've got the prettiest woman on earth, and she has got the body that I cherish every time. What I don't like is that whenever we sleep, she snores a lot without knowing. I was thinking of how I will let her know about it without making her feel bad about it. What should I do?
Ignore her snoring and get used to it. I'm sure that will be very okay unless you have issues with her snoring.

Claude

Can someone tell me what is going on in this thread??
Yes! Craige created this thread because his wife snored and he couldn't sleep but then she agreed to see a doctor and everything's fine now and Craige said he needed no posts about snoring anymore but people continue writing about this issue...

Joshua

Yes! Craige created this thread because his wife snored and he couldn't sleep but then she agreed to see a doctor and everything's fine now and Craige said he needed no posts about snoring anymore but people continue writing about this issue...
HAHAAH then I think it's necessary to pin this post

Thanks for explaining hahah Now I see