My wife snores, what should I do?

Craige1985

Yes, I've got the prettiest woman on earth, and she has got the body that I cherish every time. What I don't like is that whenever we sleep, she snores a lot without knowing. I was thinking of how I will let her know about it without making her feel bad about it. What should I do?

Bethany

I think you should talk to her about this in a kind manner because snoring can be a symptom of a serious body problem so you need to figure out what causes snoring.

She can get rid of snoring by observing the general recommendations for lifestyle changes:
  • in the case of obesity - she can establish nutrition and get rid of excess weight;
  • quit smoking;
  • refuse alcoholic beverages;
  • establish sleep and rest, sleep at least 8 hours a day;
  • air the room before going to bed;
  • get a comfortable pillow;
  • sleep on her side.

terencetgomez

Well, you should let her know and then when she agrees that she does snore. There is an instrument that is native to Australia called the "digeridoo" if she learns it. It helps in unblocking nasal and buccal pathways for unrestricted flow of air. Or she could simply watch her stress levels and behavioral patterns that might affect her sleep.

Butler

Bedtime remedies to help you stop snoring:
Change your sleeping position
Sleep on your side instead of your back
Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance
Clear nasal passages
Keep bedroom air moist

Lifestyle changes to help you stop snoring:
Lose weight
Quit Smoking
Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives
Be careful what you eat before bed
Exercise

Aaron

I think you must discuss with her about this during a kind manner because snoring may be proof of a significant body problem so you would like to work out what causes snoring.

7 Easy way Fixes for Snoring
1. Change Your Sleep Position.
2. Lose Weight.
3. Avoid Alcohol.
4. Practice Good Sleep Hygiene.
5. Open Nasal Passages.
6. Change Your Pillows.
7. Stay Well Hydrated.

Yes, I've got the prettiest woman on earth, and she has got the body that I cherish every time. What I don't like is that whenever we sleep, she snores a lot without knowing. I was thinking of how I will let her know about it without making her feel bad about it. What should I do?
Record her snoring with video and show her when she wakes, she will do something about it herself, trust me.

Buddy

Make love to her when she's sleeping and turn it to moans 😂 😂 😂 I can't put up with a snoring partner.

Ruth King

You just got to have to get used to her snoring while you both sleep. But then again, help her sleep in good position, it will help her.