My throat area is swollen. Should i be worried?

Don

Lymph glands, especially those in the throat, may swell in response to infection or another illness.

Anderson

Lymph glands, especially those in the throat, may swell in response to infection or another illness.
Just like Don said here, most times, it's your body reacting to infection so might just wanna check that.

Anderson

A goitre commonly develops as a result of iodine deficiency or inflammation of the thyroid gland.

Albert

Goiter is the abnormal enlargement of the butterfly-shaped gland below the Adam's apple (thyroid).
Just a little addition, the thyroid gland is a vital hormone gland: It plays a major role in the metabolism, growth and development of the human body in case you're wondering what hyroid gland is..

Brushra

Just a little addition, the thyroid gland is a vital hormone gland: It plays a major role in the metabolism, growth and development of the human body in case you're wondering what hyroid gland is..
It helps to regulate many body functions by constantly releasing a steady amount of thyroid hormones into the bloodstream.

Davies

My throat area is swollen. Should i be worried?
A swollen throat could result from quite a number of underlying diseases so I guess a trip to the hospital should be the best option. I don't think you should be worried though, it could also just be sore throat or something.