My Doctor Prescribed Me An Egyptian Medicine Called Dimra

Rufus Powers

My symptoms haven't been improving lately I did go to a doctor and he prescribed some NSAID (methocarbamol) an Egyptian medicine called Dimra and I take it every 12 hours and for the past 2 days I haven't been feeling any improvements on my adductor bruise.

Methocarbamol is a muscle relaxer that also helps with pain. Like I said earlier, depending on the severity of your bruise, it can take up to 6 weeks to fully heal.

If you still see no improvement, you can always follow up with your physician!

Rufus Powers

Do groin/adductor muscle bruises take a longer period to heal? Because Google is suggesting 4-12 weeks which I find way too long.

It sounds like you could have strained/pulled a muscle. Everyone heals differently but it can take 4 weeks or longer for even a minor groin strain/injury to heal fully. Stretching, elevation, and ice can help.

My symptoms haven't been improving lately I did go to a doctor and he prescribed some NSAID (methocarbamol) an Egyptian medicine called Dimra and I take it every 12 hours and for the past 2 days I haven't been feeling any improvements on my adductor bruise.
What country are you in? Why did your doctor prescribe Egyptian medicine to you?