Most Coupons are Scam!

Armstrong

I recently realized that most pharmacies raise the prices of drugs and give coupons to reduce the price by the amount raised. For example, a drug that costs $10 is given a $16 price tag and then a coupon helps you take off the $6.

Burton

I recently realized that most pharmacies raise the prices of drugs and give coupons to reduce the price by the amount raised. For example, a drug that costs $10 is given a $16 price tag and then a coupon helps you take off the $6.
The same scheme works in supermarkets.

Butler

No, I don't think most coupons work like this

Booth

It only depends where you're getting yours from

In this situation, only old customer can detect this as a scam.