Mistakenly took expired drugs

Luka

Please, I need immediate assistance, I just got home not long ago and discovered that my 4-year-old niece at home took an expired pill. She literally thought it's sweet and I'm afraid it's going to be inimical to her health, although there aren't any symptoms yet I really need to know what to do. I don't know if I should call our family doctor?

Scott

Yes its a case of your little niece, you must visit your family doctor as you cannot take a risk with her health she is a kid. You don't need to look out for symptoms without wasting your time just go to the doctor because you cannot say anything on your own. Take her to the doctor ASAP!

Evelyn17

I bet I'm late with my response. But, make sure you keep all drugs out of children's reach next time, as is always written on the back. Ignorance kills!
This is very serious and interesting advice. I'm quite sure that it's even written on some drugs label or packet to keep the drugs out of the reach of children because they might take the drugs and overdose without having any idea of what they are doing and they would most likely be in danger.

Jordan88

No need of wasting time, call the family doctor and make sure thorough tests are run on her. To avoid more health complications. Pls next time make sure you keep all drugs out of the reach of children because they might take it thinking it's something else.

Hyper

Please, I need immediate assistance, I just got home not long ago and discovered that my 4-year-old niece at home took an expired pill. She literally thought it's sweet and I'm afraid it's going to be inimical to her health, although there aren't any symptoms yet I really need to know what to do. I don't know if I should call our family doctor?
It's wise to give milk to such a victim while you seek medical assistance. Calling your doctor will be advisable if you're not anywhere near any hospital.

You are so careless, how could you...

Evelyn

I really feel for the poor 4 year old for having an ignorant family like yours. I really wish that nothing wrong happens to her and you should really consider sending the 4-year-old to a foster house if you really love her. Because raising children isn't for you.

Isaac Gutierrez

I will blame the kid's parents or guardians for allowing such mistakes to happen. Drugs are not be within the reach of kids because they really don't know anything. I will advise taking the child to a hospital for a proper check-up.

Finn

It's always advisable to see a doctor immediately such an incident comes up. This is important for averting the bigger risk. Also, try to take drugs out of reach of kids!

Harper

Please take the kid to the hospital and tell the doctor what happened. He should run a test on her to know her health condition.

Please next time make sure you keep drugs out of reach of children. This instruction is written on every drug. Be more careful next time.

Evelyn17

You must be very careless to have kept your drugs to the reach of children talk more of expired one. Your common sense should have told you what you should do. Take that child to the hospital to run a proper test on her to know her health condition. Please next time you should keep all medicines out of reach of children.

Becky

You definitely shouldn't be asking such questions but rush the kid to a hospital immediately. The sooner you get the child to a hospital, the better.