Menstrual cramps

SEO Expert

My girlfriend normally has a home backup caretaking of her menstrual cramps without needing to take any medication for it. Although she orders for Ibuprofen to help with the pains her home treatment is with the use of warm water or hot boiled water poured in a bottle while she applies or presses the bottle on the cramp areas on her stomach.

fristmail50fm

I have a girlfriend who usually has a domestic backup caretaking of her menstrual cramps without having to take any medicine for it. Although she orders for Ibuprofen to help with the pains her domestic treatment is with the use of warm water or hot boiled water poured in a bottle while she applies or presses the bottle on the cramp areas on her stomach.

Kolby Lawson

Hey, there :( I suffered from the same thing last month I can understand how painful and irritating menstrual cramps are. I was out of the city for a vacation when I suffered the worst cramps and I didn't have any idea about what to do, I went to the nearest pharmacy and bought paracetamol. This tablet helped me alot in my painful days but please buy this only if prescribed by your family doctor.

Douglas

If you are suffering from really worse cramps so try to relax your uterine and pelvic muscles, you can relax your muscles by messaging your abdominal area for at least 15 mins. You can massage your abdominal area with hot coconut oil for best and instant results. Dry massage also works well but if you have dry or sensitive skin type you must use some oil for better results.

Jupiter

I usually have menstruation cramps every month which I do that drugs to ease the pain. My boyfriend introduced me to be using hot water can which I will place on my lower abdomen and I will be relieved of the pain.

If you try this method and the pains didn't stop, the best thing is to visit the doctor and explain to him or her about your condition. For further medical examination.

JaydenSeward

I get extremely bad menstrual cramps each month. They usually last for three or four days. I have missed work because they are so bad. Are there any over the counter meds or even prescription meds that can help resolve this issue so I do not have to suffer so much?
Some pain killers like Ibuprofen can be very helpful in reducing cramps. If you have serious cramps, then I suggest you get proper treatment because sometimes infections can cause such.

Ball

Please try and visit a doctor to examine your properly because I heard that infections can also contribute to painful menstrual cramps.

After the medical test and you have taken the prescribed drugs and the pains insist, try putting hot water in plastic water can and place it on your lower abdomen. I believe it will relieve the pains.

Indira

I get extremely bad menstrual cramps each month. They usually last for three or four days. I have missed work because they are so bad. Are there any over the counter meds or even prescription meds that can help resolve this issue so I do not have to suffer so much?
I had the same issue in the past and taking pain killers didn't help. I was advised to reduce sugar intake during the month and that helped me so much.

I'm so sorry about the pains you experience with your menses cramps. This is why I say that our ladies should be respected and taken care of because they suffer a lot.