Meds-store.com Reviews

Lavender

Hey! Would you mind helping me get real-time reviews about Meds-store.com? I need real reviews from real people and I think this is the best platform to get such. Your recommendations will go a long way in helping me to evaluate if I'm safe using the online apothecary.

Dr.Fine

Hey! Would you mind helping me get real-time reviews about Meds-store.com? I need real reviews from real people and I think this is the best platform to get such. Your recommendations will go a long way in helping me to evaluate if I'm safe using the online apothecary.
I'm even of the idea that you report it to the FDA. Personally, I can't even load the website. I don't know whether it was shut down or what? Otherwise, this is a no-go zone. Be warned!

pain.dude

I bet you suspected this pharmacy's legitimacy for you to add its thread under the Scam Online Pharmacies category. I'm confirming to you that it is a scam online pharmacy.

Tom

The contact information — fake! Fraud, check! Copied customer testimonials, check! Possible data privacy breach, check! False promises, check! Please run away.

Boym

I have a very big problem with 'customer feedback.' To see for yourself, just copy a section (the first two or three 'comments') and paste to search on Google. You'll be surprised!

CL7

This pharmacy can't even secure its website — that's the first problem. In fact, I've never met a pharmacy with an insecure website that's legit.

Lameckron

GKG.NET Domain Proxy Service, the company that seems to be offering hosting services to this pharmacy, hosts a wide range of other scam online drugstores as well.

Eddie1

I suggest that the next time you see reviews that begin in the form "Benjamin, Andorra," you should report and leave the site immediately. I'm just fed up by the same fake testimonials.

Vardas

I'm even of the idea that you report it to the FDA. Personally, I can't even load the website. I don't know whether it was shut down or what? Otherwise, this is a no-go zone. Be warned!
You should be able to load the website. Please check the URL you used. You must have tried to use Meds-store.com, which I can't also load from my side. Otherwise, I like your comment.

Keita

Meds-store.com reviews on ScamAdviser uncovers many suspicious actions about it. The pharmacy itself has no clear location. ScamAdviser suspects that it may be from the US or Luxembourg. Why should it conceal the location, anyway?

Bgray55

Firstly, I'll agree with @Keita that the pharmacy is very obfuscatory with its location, and that's suspicious of it. Secondly, I'll talk about the registration details on WhoIs.com. The pharmacy was registered for a year, then the registration was updated for another year. This is also very suspicious of it. Just to let you know, pharmacies registered for a year or less are very suspicious. They're likely to defraud people and get away with the cash before their registration expires. Thirdly, I advise you to keep away as far as possible from the pharmacy. It's a scam!

jSmith

This site seems to be a scam, first of all, the site is insecure, this is very suspicious and having fake contact information. I do strongly advise not to use this site to order medications. There are many other trusted sites that you can use instead.

Jeremy

It's a scam online pharmacy that we should be wary of. I won't advise anyone to get meds from that online pharmacy for any reason!

Maddy

This is a fake one. You can go to Safe Online Pharmacies Category and find a safe one of your choice there.

Henry93

This online pharmacy, Meds-store.com, is fake and doesn't have certifications from both CIPA and NABP. Do no business with them, please.