Meds for kids

Lillian

Hello everyone! 🌹 I am Lilian. I am new to this online pharmacy thing. I just wondered if anyone on here would trust an online pharmacy for their infant's medications? I am uncertain about buying for them as I have twins and want to save money, but feel that they are just too young to tell me if anything is wrong with them. Where if I buy for myself, and there is something wrong, then I know that perhaps the pharmacy was not legit.

Lewis

Hello everyone! 🌹 I am Lilian. I am new to this online pharmacy thing. I just wondered if anyone on here would trust an online pharmacy for their infant's medications? I am uncertain about buying for them as I have twins and want to save money, but feel that they are just too young to tell me if anything is wrong with them. Where if I buy for myself, and there is something wrong, then I know that perhaps the pharmacy was not legit.
Look I will suggest you quit the idea of online pharmacy its not only about the infants they are your life, but you also cannot take the risk with your children. Please switch to an offline pharmacy, you should not take a risk with their lives because we cannot say that online pharmacies are 101% good to have trust in.

Jordan88

I would not order meds for my children through an online pharmacy. It is one thing to play with my health. But I would not do that to my child who can not talk to tell me if there is something wrong or not.

If I can trust the online pharmacy with ordering my own adult pills, I don't see why I can't trust it for my child.

Evan Cohen

If an online pharmacy is not legit, do not buy a needle from it talk more of a drug especially for an infant. Please, stay off such a fake pharmacy.

Felix

If I get my own drugs from a particular online pharmacy without having any problem, then I don't see why it's a big problem ordering for my kids or infant as well.

Anything that I can take is equally good for my infant baby. So if I take drugs bought online, I will give them to my infant as well.

Larry Fowler

The drugs my grandmother takes and that of my entire family are all bought through an online pharmacy. No one is excluded.

Fox

The only difference between you and a toddler in terms of medications to be taken is the amount of active content in them. Otherwise, they're safe, very safe.

Jason Ibarra

If the online pharmacy is certified as a safe online pharmacy, I can buy any drugs for anyone from them, be it an infant or an adult.

Why shouldn't I, are they not selling drugs?

If the online pharmacy is legally established, it is safe to order for your kids. As far as you trust them to order for your own drugs, there is nothing wrong with an order for your kids.

Venera

Yes of course. I trusted them when ordering my own drugs and they haven't failed me all this while. So I have every reason to order drugs for my kids from them.

Lena Cox

I can order for my kids as far as they are genuine. I see no reason I wouldn't order for my kids.

Harold

If the online pharmacy is not specifically designed for selling infant drugs, I would not recommend buying from them.

Zebra

If the online pharmacy is not specifically designed for selling infant drugs, I would not recommend buying from them.
I completely agree with you here. Some online pharmacies are not professional when it comes to infants' medical care. So, it's best to buy from a professional in infant care.

Ezra

I completely agree with you here. Some online pharmacies are not professional when it comes to infants' medical care. So, it's best to buy from a professional in infant care.
It's like getting drugs from where you are not supposed to get the drug by just buying infant drugs from just any online pharmacy. It's better to go to an infant pharmacy to buy their drugs.

Roberts

Yes, I can trust them with my infant's drug. As far as the drug has been prescribed by a doctor or health worker, I will order it from an online pharmacy. If I can trust them with my own drugs, why shouldn't I trust them with that of kids?

Lillian

Thank you all for your detailed answers and for showing concern for my question 😌
I'm glad I registered on this forum! :giggle: