Medicationscanada.com reviews

Wick

When a pharmacy meets all the CIPA verification standards, it must be a legit one. Coupled with the security guarantee from Let's Encrypt, it's unparalleled.

Lavender

This pharmacy guarantees you the lowest prices, hassle-free purchases, and theft-free identity, and stellar data security — courtesy of Norton Shopping Guarantee.

Trump

I love the much detailed this pharmacy's contact information is. Rogue pharmacies will always curl their tails when asked to provide a physical location. Medicationscanada.com has given clear location information which is available on Google maps.

Dr.Fine

I love the much detailed this pharmacy's contact information is. Rogue pharmacies will always curl their tails when asked to provide a physical location. Medicationscanada.com has given clear location information which is available on Google maps.
@Trump, I like your argument, except for; there's no evidence of the existence of a pharmacy in this area. This is a screenshot of the result on Google Maps.

Trump

@Trump, I like your argument, except for; there's no evidence of the existence of a pharmacy in this area. This is a screenshot of the result on Google Maps. View attachment 160
While the details can't point to the counter itself, it often gives the nearest registered location. So when you look around, the pharmacy must be there. Also, there are contact numbers (functional ones) on the website. You can get to that location then make a call for the precise location. So don't worry, it's the place.

Bgray55

While the details can't point to the counter itself, it often gives the nearest registered location. So when you look around, the pharmacy must be there. Also, there are contact numbers (functional ones) on the website. You can get to that location then make a call for the precise location. So don't worry, it's the place.
Spot on! Google maps only talks in terms of registered locations and buildings. If the pharmacy wasn't registered at the time, it can't feature there, but the given location is the nearest place to it.

Jack

Being strict on prescription requirements is a sign of a great pharmacy. Others will give you the same medications without a prescription, which puts you, and not them at risk. So, Medicationscanada cares for your safety.

Ella

It's a safe drugstore, given that it is in possession of sufficient certifications, a security guarantee, and real customer feedback.

Carlos Brito

I'm satisfied that this is a legit drugstore. There are many pieces of evidence to prove this, but I'm more impressed by the unique customer feedback.
The feedback will speak volumes when an online pharmacy is doing well. So, it's no big surprise!