MedicationsCanada.com Reviews

Samson Obrien

Need your advice! Has anyone ordered from them? At first glance the website is user-friendly but it seems to me something about it doesn't feel right. What is your opinion?
When a site is user-friendly, it shows that the online pharmacy did a lot of good job to get it right. I will suggest you give them a try.

Jerald Drake

It's a safe drugstore, given that it is in possession of sufficient certifications, a security guarantee, and real customer feedback.
Those certifications could be fake. Security guarantee could me manipulated. How would you know that the customer feedback is real?

Kara Payne

When a pharmacy meets all the CIPA verification standards, it must be a legit one. Coupled with the security guarantee from Let's Encrypt, it's unparalleled.
Okay, let me assume that this pharmacy is legit, but that doesn't make it unparalleled. There are far better online pharmacies available in Canada, I would rather recommend that the buyers check those out before buying from MedicationsCanada.com

Rufus Powers

Okay, let me assume that this pharmacy is legit, but that doesn't make it unparalleled. There are far better online pharmacies available in Canada, I would rather recommend that the buyers check those out before buying from MedicationsCanada.com
I agree with you on that. Buying from this kind of pharmacy maybe risky and not worth it.

Noelle Brooks

Need your advice! Has anyone ordered from them? At first glance the website is user-friendly but it seems to me something about it doesn't feel right. What is your opinion?
I sent a message to the customer care team and I'm yet to receive my response one and a quarter months later. I can't order medications from an online pharmacy that doesn't respond to customer's woes.

Zeph Barber

Please specify this something that doesn't feel right so that we help you get its true meaning.