MapleLeafMeds.com Reviews

Anderson

Yes! I ordered my prescription drugs there and was very pleased with the service so I would definitely recommend this online pharmacy (y)

Jaysa Bergman

Does anyone have any experience with MapleLeafMeds.com? They are a Canadian online Pharmacy. They look legit online to me, but I would like to know if anyone has ordered from them before.
Hey. First, I'm sorry for having not ordered from the pharmacy before, but I've got multiple genuine reasons to give you a go-ahead. The pharmacy is legitimate, and you can use any means to confirm that.

Erlinda Mcgraw

Does anyone have any experience with MapleLeafMeds.com? They are a Canadian online Pharmacy. They look legit online to me, but I would like to know if anyone has ordered from them before.
Please visit the "Safe Online Pharmacies" category under "Pharmacy Reviews," and you'll find a thread there asking for reviews about the same pharmacy. There are myriads of opinions there.

sonirul

Yes, I do believe they are a safe pharmacy. I myself have never ordered from there but I took a quick look at the site and it looks fairly legit to me.

Tomas Esparza

They are very good and legitimate online pharmacy. I have seen good reviews online about them, and they are verified by Pharmacychecker.com.