Mapleleafmeds.com reviews

Lavender

Hey members. I often believe that finding a safe Canadian Pharmacy is quite an exceptional thing. However, during my web surfing sessions, I met this safe Canadian Pharmacy, which I feel it's good to share with you. Do you also think it's safe?
Of course! This is one of the rare pharmacies that pass my test of quality. It also doesn't really cannibalize safe meds with fake ones, as most do.

Dennis

Of course! This is one of the rare pharmacies that pass my test of quality. It also doesn't really cannibalize safe meds for fake ones, as most do.
What do you mean by "cannibalize safe meds for fake ones?" Meanwhile, I also deem it safe due to the genuine and great seals on the website.

Lavender

What do you mean by "cannibalize safe meds for fake ones?" Meanwhile, I also deem it safe due to the genuine and great seals on the website.
Some pharmacies often start up with safe meds to attract customers. Thereafter, they start acquiring cheaper, less safe ones from uncertified manufacturers. This is what I term as Cannnibanizing the safe ones with fake ones.

Wick

To me, when a pharmacy has a Norton Shopping Guarantee seal on its website, I don't think further but consider it as an ideal one for purchasing safe drugs. So that's why Mappleleafmeds.com is a safe pharmacy according to me.

Keita

Is this an online pharmacy, or an organisation that dropships meds? From their "About Us" section, I can see that they talk about "partner pharmacies" and "forwarding your information" to them.

Trump

Hey members. I often believe that finding a safe Canadian Pharmacy is quite an exceptional thing. However, during my web surfing sessions, I met this safe Canadian Pharmacy, which I feel it's good to share with you. Do you also think it's safe?
Indeed, bumping upon a risk-free Canadian pharmacy is quite a fortune. Thanks a lot for sharing the information anyway.

Last edited:

Bgray55

We are talking about a pharmacy that was registered back in 2002 — 18 years in the industry! What keeps it going then? It's trust from past customers.

Tom

Can someone please talk about the meds? I want to know where they're shipped from and whether they're safe or not.

Jack

Can someone please talk about the meds? I want to know where they're shipped from and whether they're safe or not.
They have to be. The quality of medications is one of the first things that regulatory approvals will look for before they get your pharmacy approved. So be sure that these are safe meds.

Rose

Okay, it's a great one, but the prices... Do these legitimate pharmacies have to inflate drug prices because they know that they're trusted?

Mad Jack

We are talking about a pharmacy that was registered back in 2002 — 18 years in the industry! What keeps it going then? It's trust from past customers.
My mom used to order from this online pharmacy before relocating to China. She gave good recommendations and how fast their delivery is as well.