Making orders

Brandon

Staff member
I think before paying for orders it is important to check whether a pharmacy site protects user information using SSL-based encryption. Do you agree with me?

Christina

Totally agree! It's an essential way of making sure a site is secure and a customer is protected. SSL certificates create an encrypted connection and establish trust 😎

It is essential to check where I order my medicine, whether the pharmacy is trustable and they use SSL-based encryption to protect the user information. Cause this makes us sure that the site is secured and doubtless. After payment there is no chance to occur any misunderstanding between a customer and a pharmacy. So I must agree with it.

Barida

I think before paying for orders it is important to check whether a pharmacy site protects user information using SSL-based encryption. Do you agree with me?

This is true as a buyer needs to be sure that the information provided won't get to a third party. That is the basis as breaching such a rule may result in filing in a court. That is one of the reasons we should make orders from registered online pharmacies.

Raynold Roland

Sure. SSL encryption is so important that google chrome displays "Not secure" when you visit a website without an SSL certificate from a well-known SSL certificate provider like commodore.

If their pharmacy does not use SSL, they obviously don't care about your privacy and you should think twice about submitting your credit card details on such a website.

johnsms

I completely agree with you, Brandon. It is important to keep the customer information private when transmitting it over the internet, and SSL helps a website achieve this objective.

Narendro4

It is basic to check where I request my prescription, regardless of whether the drug store is trustable and they utilize this makes us sure that the site is verified and certainly. After installment there is no possibility to happen any misconception between a client and a drug store. So I should concur with it (SSL).

aarav446

I fully agree with @Brandon on this. We have to check each and every site for SSL encryption before making any kind of payment. Once our data is entered on non SSL encrypted sites, we are at greater risk of bank fraud.

robinbush376

The online market is an open market for opportunities, it is helpful for all especially for hackers. So before entering any details of our credit cards/banks we should be double sure for fraudsters. But nowadays all the genuine websites are coming with SSL encryption. I think it is also a mandatory requirement to run any online business.