Low blood pressure

Elizbeth

It's not common to see people suffering from low blood pressure, but I am and I need help. I understand there are drugs for high blood pressure, but why is nobody saying anything about low blood pressure which is equally as sensitive as high blood pressure.

The last time I went to the hospital for treatment, the nurse had difficulty reading my blood pressure, at a point she taught her reader was faulty until I told her I suffer from low blood pressure and she screamed because she said my pressure was too low to be alive. But ever since then, I haven't had the opportunity to meet a doctor for treatment or whatever way I can help my situation.

Someone, please help me out here... thanks! :geek:

Evans

It's not common to see people suffering from low blood pressure, but I am and I need help. I understand there are drugs for high blood pressure, but why is nobody saying anything about low blood pressure which is equally as sensitive as high blood pressure.

The last time I went to the hospital for treatment, the nurse had difficulty reading my blood pressure, at a point she taught her reader was faulty until I told her I suffer from low blood pressure and she screamed because she said my pressure was too low to be alive. But ever since then, I haven't had the opportunity to meet a doctor for treatment or whatever way I can help my situation.

There are natural remedies which are said to reduce low blood pressure, you can control your condition if you can.

Eat more salt
• Drink water
• Avoid alcoholic beverages
• Drink caffeinated beverages
• Chew some tulsi leaves every morning
• Almond milk
• Eat small meals frequently

• Cross legs while sitting

These might help, just google for more detailed information, and I hope you will soon feel better.

Paul

If you want to cure low bp you must increase your sodium intake. Take proper medicines on time prescribed by your doctor. Drinking more water can also help in low bp problems. Increase your vitamin B12 intake, add more veggies and seafood in your current diet plan.

Lewis

If you will be in a situation where your blood pressure suddenly decreases then you can instantly cure it just by drinking a mug full of tasty coffee, yes you heard it right coffee :coffee: Coffee increases the blood pressure instantly but it's not a long term solution, if you are in emergency you can give it a try it will surely help you out with your low blood pressure.

Felix

I have read the above posts and found that many solutions are posted to cure low blood pressure but I want to answer your remaining question which is how to care low blood pressure look if your a low blood pressure patient you must go for weekly checkups, take your medicines at time, don't take too much stress of anything just be calm and cool, take proper sleep. By doing all these things you can take care of yourself as a low blood pressure patient.

Jason Ibarra

If you want to raise your low blood pressure try to drink plenty of water daily. Low blood pressure may occur if you are not getting enough nutrients so try to eat a balanced diet. Add more salt in your diet to increase your blood pressure level from low to high.

Venera

Stop thinking too much, please. That's one way to get rid of this kind of situation in your body system.

What your lifestyle closely, it has a huge impact on your blood pressure. If you're not leading a healthy lifestyle and diet, change it because it can result to low blood pressure or even high blood pressure.

Bethany

Use more salt
• Drink more water 🥛
• Wear compression stockings 🧦
• Take medications 💊

Zebra

Limit your alcohol consumption, have smaller meals, eat more high-quality salt, get your thyroid checked and wear compression socks.

Aurora

Whenever I go out to eat with my friends I notice the symptoms of low blood pressure.

This is usually because I end up drinking quite a bit, which then causes the kidneys to filtrate all of the micronutrients from your bloodstream in order to get rid of the toxic alcohol.

My doctor told me to heavily rehydrate the following morning.

Heath Hunt

Often it isn't something you can cure immediately, and can actually be something that is dangerous if you do. Make sure to increase your fluids slowly and to try and restore any fluids you've lost.

Also, make sure to go to a doctor since low blood pressure is actually more often than not a sign of something far worse.

Keon Vang

This is not a condition for which to seek at-home remedies. The hospital is the best place for you 🏥

Roberto

All I know is that low blood pressure is more deadly than high blood pressure. You can manage high blood pressure but low blood pressure can kill you instantly. Please go to a hospital, this is above me.

Adams

You should try to meet a doctor at the moment. This is the point where you need to ensure that safety is assured.

Brushra

All I know is that low blood pressure is more deadly than high blood pressure. You can manage high blood pressure but low blood pressure can kill you instantly. Please go to a hospital, this is above me.
Yes, this is quite serious...

Kendra Ray

If you will be in a situation where your blood pressure suddenly decreases then you can instantly cure it just by drinking a mug full of tasty coffee, yes you heard it right coffee :coffee: Coffee increases the blood pressure instantly but it's not a long term solution, if you are in emergency you can give it a try it will surely help you out with your low blood pressure.
That's right, coffee always helps me!