Lloyds Pharmacy

ratan

Has anyone ever heard of Lloyds Pharmacy? I read about it a while ago, but never checked them out. I know that someone said they were expensive, but you did not need any prescription. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

rahman

I have never heard of this online pharmacy. I did look it up and it is an online UK pharmacy. It says they have an online doctor. Looks sort of legit, but I have not seen any reviews on it yet.

SheldonVasquez0

I have no personal contact with the Lloyds pharmacy. But my one friend describes his experience with Lloyds pharmacy.
He said that Lloyds pharmacy is a so expensive but their medicine is much better.

sonirul

I wonder why their medication would be much better? Perhaps it is more expensive because it is a higher strength than others?

Jada Kirtley

Has anyone ever heard of Lloyds Pharmacy? I read about it a while ago, but never checked them out. I know that someone said they were expensive, but you did not need any prescription. Does anyone have any experience with this company?
I have heard about the online pharmacy mentioned online a few times but I haven't really made use of it. The most important thing would be to know if it's a legit online pharmacy then you can compare its prices with other safe online pharmacies.

DarinOrtega

Anyone else pictures Lloyd to look like the guy from Dumb and Dumber? LOL, that is what I picture when I think of Lloyds Pharmacy.

Ada

Please read their reviews on TrustPilot and you will decide if it is worth ordering there :)

Wagon

I'm surprised at all this criticism. This is a pharmacy I've used for my family and everything was just fine. Some here seem to have any intention of painting Lloyd's pharmacy black. That's not fair.

Jackie

I'm surprised at all this criticism. This is a pharmacy I've used for my family and everything was just fine. Some here seem to have any intention of painting Lloyd's pharmacy black. That's not fair.
Don't you find their prices expensive?

Dilan

If you can get the pharmacy website link, I can get you a small review to see if they should be trusted or not. If it's a fake online pharmacy, you should stay away from it.

Kian Sweeney

If you have the online pharmacy website link, kindly share it with me and I will carry out an extensive online research and review of the online pharmacy and give you a feedback.

Grant

I live in the UK and they are highly reputable and one of the most trusted over here. Everything you get from them is going to be of high quality.
Really, I live in the UK as well but I haven't used or heard anything about this online pharmacy before. I would like to read up some reviews about them before I can believe that they are real and legit.