Lexapro 5 mg, Trazodone 50 mg, Amitriptyline 10 mg

I’m 5’6, 120 lbs and an 18 year old female. Medications: Lexapro 5 mg, Trazodone 50 mg, Amitriptyline 10 mg

I’ll keep this relatively brief. I suffer from intense health/medication anxiety. My psychiatrist recently put me on 10 mg Amitriptyline in ADDITION to my Lexapro and Trazodone. I haven’t taken it yet due to anxiety, I planned to tonight. Looking it up, I see WebMD has major interactions between all three, including heart problems occurring and the thing that frightens me most, Serotonin Syndrome.

When I look it up, there is no answer as to how likely it is. I’m deathly afraid of this. Especially knowing I'm on 3 different medications that increase serotonin. HOW LIKELY is it that I overdose like this? Or experience any kind of heart issues? Please help me ASAP before I take it, I need to go to bed soon.

I cannot as it’s currently nearly 2 am.

My psychiatrist said there is a 0.3 chance of getting Serotonin syndrome but with just how many Serotonin medications I'm on I’m nervous to believe it.

I’m 5’6, 120 lbs and an 18 year old female. Medications: Lexapro 5 mg, Trazodone 50 mg, Amitriptyline 10 mg

I’ll keep this relatively brief. I suffer from intense health/medication anxiety. My psychiatrist recently put me on 10 mg Amitriptyline in ADDITION to my Lexapro and Trazodone. I haven’t taken it yet due to anxiety, I planned to tonight. Looking it up, I see WebMD has major interactions between all three, including heart problems occurring and the thing that frightens me most, Serotonin Syndrome.

When I look it up, there is no answer as to how likely it is. I’m deathly afraid of this. Especially knowing I'm on 3 different medications that increase serotonin. HOW LIKELY is it that I overdose like this? Or experience any kind of heart issues? Please help me ASAP before I take it, I need to go to bed soon.
Have you solved ur issue?