Jock's Itch

Rajesh Patel

Hey. I've got some advice here. Recently, I started feeling itchy in the inner part of my thighs and genitals alike. I'm an athlete; I play football. When I went to the doctor, he told me that this is a common condition among athletes, and that there's a cure.

This is a condition that most people don't often want to share with friends, but it's common. In short, i was given a topical antifungal ointment and it went away.

Scott Price

Hey. I've got some advice here. Recently, I started feeling itchy in the inner part of my thighs and genitals alike. I'm an athlete; I play football. When I went to the doctor, he told me that this is a common condition among athletes, and that there's a cure.

This is a condition that most people don't often want to share with friends, but it's common. In short, i was given a topical antifungal ointment and it went away.
I like your open-mindedness. I think a friend had told me about this, and it's time I asked him if he got a solution.

Hugh McMaster

Clotrimazole worked perfectly for me.

Colin Fraser

I've never heard of this before.

Brushra

So what's ur problem now? Why did you create this thread?

Clare Windsor

Always heed your doctor's advice and follow it well to avoid having complications.

Luis Rose

Is it contagious??? 🤯😨

Jaquan Kelly

It's an infection symptoms. You should probably go for all round medical check up and get proper treatment.

Grace Snyder

The most important thing is that you feel better now. Also it's best to know the reason why you had the infection.

Kamari Powell

Did you have unprotected sex?