Its like a mix between purple, pink and white

Atkinson

Hello guys , my glans have a pink (normal) and a little bit of white , is this normal? White not as in milk white , more like a very bright pink or even purple.

Its like a mix between purple, pink and white.

Bailey

Hello guys , my glans have a pink (normal) and a little bit of white , is this normal? White not as in milk white , more like a very bright pink or even purple.

Its like a mix between purple, pink and white.
Can’t be sure but it could be penile vitiligo. If it’s like patches then yeah. you should ask your doctor.

Bailey

I mean it could be anything from an infection to STD to cancer to something that's harmless.

Atkinson

It is a little pale, but not white, just a little pale.

Like, is the glans supposed to be a greyish-purplish color?

From what I have researched, that is the normal color. Pink-ish, purple-ish, grey-ish, I can't explain it.

It is normal anyways. So no need to worry.

Ezra

It is a little pale, but not white, just a little pale.

Like, is the glans supposed to be a greyish-purplish color?

From what I have researched, that is the normal color. Pink-ish, purple-ish, grey-ish, I can't explain it.

It is normal anyways. So no need to worry.
LOL. Dude, you are completely normal.

Ezra

My glans are literally dark. Why? Because of pigmentation. I was concerned as yourself. But I went to a doctor. Guess what? The doctor laughed at me. I wasted my bloody cash. He said it is just pigmentation and it is normal for us boys.

Anyways, good luck. LOL.

Atkinson

My glans are literally dark. Why? Because of pigmentation. I was concerned as yourself. But I went to a doctor. Guess what? The doctor laughed at me. I wasted my bloody cash. He said it is just pigmentation and it is normal for us boys.

Anyways, good luck. LOL.
Laughing at a patient isn't professional, but I would have too.