It looked like when you get sunburnt and your skin is peeling

Zebra

Recently my balls have been itchy and last night I checked and it looked like the skin was falling off, I checked a few hours ago and its gotten worse.

Is it just improper hygiene because I was my balls and everywhere else every time I shower?

It looked like when you get sunburnt and your skin is peeling.

Atkinson

Hey just read what you had to write. I just need to ask a few more questions first to narrow things down a bit more.

Atkinson

1. Did you do anything which could easily explain why this might be happening? (Eg. Sexual activities, shaved around that area)

2. Does the flaking/redness only occur on the testicles? If not then how far does it extend to?

3. How long has this been an issue and how old are you?

Zebra

1. Still a virgin, I did scratch them but that was from the itchiness

2. Yes only on my testicles, it’s between the bottom of the penis to the end of my testicles

3. Uh the itchiness, maybe a week, but I noticed the flaking yesterday. And I’m 18

Kind of almost 19

Atkinson

If its flaking I would guess it is either jock itch, psoriasis, or scrotal eczema.

If its psoriasis I would expect it to also be present in the typical spots. (Elbows and knees usually).

I would personally see a doctor about it if I were you. Don't feel embarrassed. Its totally normal.

Zebra

And I've had eczema problems in the winter on my stomach area, idk what caused it.

I don't know why I would look at someone’s elbows but sure they’re probably flaky.

Zebra

From images it looks like eczema. Do I apply some eczema cream on my testicles because I do have some?

Dixon

@Zebra Is there any kind of swelling or blisters or anything of that sort?

And how does the skin appear? Is it soft or more firm?

Lastly is it in patches or does it encompass pretty much the entire groin area?