Is using different means to drink drugs okay?

David

The most popular girl in my mother's college died on the spot after taking her prescription medicines for the common cold in the college's canteen. My mother used to tell this to me at least once when I was still a kid, to warn me that I don't do the same ever, because I used to be extremely fond of soft drinks as a kid, and the list didn't include Limca.

Anyways, this is a real story, so if you love yourself a bit, don't take your medicines with a soft drink.

Lachlan

I have had fear of taking drugs with just water and recently, my friend advised me to use soft drinks to take the drugs as it will make the drugs taste better. I'm a sceptic about using this method, but do you see this method being effective as well?
You have to make use of what works well for you as long as you succeeded in taking the drugs for your treatment. My kid sister used to put hers in the food and swallow it before drinking water.

Warren

The most popular girl in my mother's college died on the spot after taking her prescription medicines for the common cold in the college's canteen. My mother used to tell this to me at least once when I was still a kid, to warn me that I don't do the same ever, because I used to be extremely fond of soft drinks as a kid, and the list didn't include Limca.

Anyways, this is a real story, so if you love yourself a bit, don't take your medicines with a soft drink.
So sorry! I want to know more. What did the doctor say she died of? Just curious.

Adams

Even at my age right now, I am always afraid to take drugs directly. What I do is to insert the drugs in my swallow meal and take it.

But I was told that it will take much time for the drugs to start to function. But who cares as far as it will eventually perform its a function. Just use any method you think works for you.

Esther C Reid

I have had fear of taking drugs with just water and recently, my friend advised me to use soft drinks to take the drugs as it will make the drugs taste better. I'm a sceptic about using this method, but do you see this method being effective as well?
The best way to take meds is by using water, or if you are not cool with such an option, then use the syrup drugs. Using soft drinks might result in the drugs not been as effective as needed.

Ethan

I have had fear of taking drugs with just water and recently, my friend advised me to use soft drinks to take the drugs as it will make the drugs taste better. I'm skeptic about using this method, but do you see this method being effective as well?
And how do you take drugs with any liquid (without chewing) and still feel its taste? If you fear pills, just be free. We'll help.

Alec

Canadian researchers at the Institute of Health found that citrus fruits contain furanocoumarins, substances that greatly enhance the effect of a drug. Speaking of carbonated drinks, it is worth noting that they are bad - they irritate the gastric mucosa, causing nausea, bloating, flatulence, and in combination with the medicine they will become a “bomb” for the gastrointestinal tract.