Is there anyone I can report fake online pharmacies to?

Noah

I’ve had a couple of experiences with fake online pharmacies and wondered if there was anyone or any corporation I could report these scam sites to keep the community who want to buy online meds safely away from danger? Thanks
In this thread, the same question was raised so I think this will be the answer for you ;)

Martinsx

There are so many regulatory bodies that are looking forward to shutting down fake and scam online pharmacy and one of them has been listed on a thread in the forum. It's very easy to use the website and report any suspicious scam online pharmacy. Use the link below to find the thread which would link you to the regulatory body to report scam online pharmacy.

Thomas7

I’ve had a couple of experiences with fake online pharmacies and wondered if there was anyone or any corporation I could report these scam sites to keep the community who want to buy online meds safely away from danger? Thanks
You can report such fake online pharmacy using NABP with the website link below. I have reported so many scam online pharmacy, so you can do the same as well.

You can also report them to the pharmacy council authority. They have a specific segment of their site dedicated to alerts that the public can raise by filling in the form.

Dylan

You can report using the National Association Board of Pharmacy. Just go to the website homepage and you will see the option to report fake online pharmacy.

Dakota Jones

The government agencies are always there for you!

Lina

There are so many regulatory bodies that are looking forward to shutting down fake and scam online pharmacy and one of them has been listed on a thread in the forum. It's very easy to use the website and report any suspicious scam online pharmacy. Use the link below to find the thread which would link you to the regulatory body to report scam online pharmacy.
Thanks for sharing this. I know most of those online pharmacies that are fake get exposed as soon as possible.