Is there any way to check if an online pharmacy has a licensed pharmacist working on the team?

Martinsx

Generally, what I believe that you should be looking for is to find out whether the particular online pharmacy is actually licensed to operate legally. Once you have been able to confirm that information, I'm very convinced that there wouldn't be any need to worry about the pharmacist working for the online pharmacy as they must have met all requirements before they are given license to operate. You can use PharmacyChecker.com to get such information.

Darren

Before buying anything from an online pharmacy I always go to labp.com. They allow you to search all legally certified pharmacies to see their license. If the pharmacy you are searching is not on their site, it’s most likely that they do not have a legally licensed pharmacy operation and should be avoided.

Dan425

Currently, there is no way to check for this information. I suppose you should trust that the pharmacist is a license holder if he/she is working for a legit online pharmacy.

When you find a pharmacy you can trust, there is usually no need to worry about whether they have a licensed pharmacist or not. If this is your first time visiting the pharmacy, you can use MHRA, CIPA or FDA official websites to find a list of approved online pharmacies for your state.

Zera Reid

It’s a bit concerning if an online pharmacy is selling medicine to customers without a licensed pharmacist. I would feel a bit uneasy if I knew this was the case but it’s often not clear whether this is what’s happening. Does anyone know how to check this? Thanks
There is a high chance that the safe online pharmacies have such working with them. It's why I go with safe online pharmacies always.

Lizzie Salazar

It’s a bit concerning if an online pharmacy is selling medicine to customers without a licensed pharmacist. I would feel a bit uneasy if I knew this was the case but it’s often not clear whether this is what’s happening. Does anyone know how to check this? Thanks
I'm not really sure if the information you can get would be true because they can literally lie and you wouldn't know.

Gaylord Wood

The reason they get registered is to prove that they have met the full requirements for operating as an online pharmacy and that includes having a certified pharmacist on the team. Also, you can request to know if they have before paying for your order.
I'm not sure if it's possible. The most important thing is to ensure that the online pharmacies are listed as safe online pharmacies.