Is there a way that I can stay cancer free?

Albert

Is there any lifestyle I could adopt or perhaps things I can do to prevent me from having cancer?

Mary Jo

Is there any lifestyle I could adopt or perhaps things I can do to prevent me from having cancer?
A definite cause of cancer has not been identified so unfortunately, No. Some people have lived very healthy lifestyles but still ended up with cancer and vice versa

Adams

A definite cause of cancer has not been identified so unfortunately, No. Some people have lived very healthy lifestyles but still ended up with cancer and vice versa
Get regular medical care. Regular self-exams and screenings for various types of cancers such as cancer of the skin, colon, cervix and breast can increase your chances of discovering cancer early, when treatment is most likely to be successful.

Mary Jo

Get regular medical care. Regular self-exams and screenings for various types of cancers such as cancer of the skin, colon, cervix and breast can increase your chances of discovering cancer early, when treatment is most likely to be successful.
Since the cause is not known, I believe this is the next best option..

Armstrong

Yes, I agree with this..

Fox

A healthy lifestyle helps and also avoiding some acts like taking tobacco and having unprotected sex.

Elizbeth

You're right but there are some things that actually put you in the danger zone of getting cancer easier...