Is there a generic of Lyrica?

alistair

Is there a generic version of Lyrica? I was recently told my sister was prescribed this but it is very expensive. She was told that there is not a generic for it, but I wanted to double-check as they had told her at the pharmacy before this for a different drug and there was a generic for it.

EDWARD

First of all, I'm so sorry that your sister is suffering from this nerve pain and to be honest with you, there is a generic prescription that was approved by FDA this year known as Gabapentin. I know that there are others, but this one has been proven to work better than the rest. It's a bit cheaper than Lyrica as well.

Idella

Is there a generic version of Lyrica? I was recently told my sister was prescribed this but it is very expensive. She was told that there is not a generic for it, but I wanted to double-check as they had told her at the pharmacy before this for a different drug and there was a generic for it.
The analogs of the Lyrica include drugs released by other manufacturers under a different trade name, or containing another active substance, but having a similar or similar therapeutic effect. These are Phenibut, Noofen, Anvifen, Seyzar, Lamitor, and Gabagamma.

Tracy

Cymbalta is an alternative. Its medical characteristics also allow it to treat fibromyalgia and nerve damage associated with diabetes, making it a well-established Lyrica alternative. While Cymbalta can be used to treat the same issues as Lyrica, the drugs work quite differently.

Armstrong

I advice you buy it ( Generic )

Julian

What is Lyrica for?